Wedding hire car insurance is a powerful part of your business for providing your services in the wedding sector. Whether you’ve got a Mercedes, a Bentley or a Rolls Royce, you play a giant part in making your customer’s big days successful and unforgettable – usually for all the right reasons.
The Chauffeur Guys have your wedding hire car insurance covered. And, what’s good for other private hire professionals, such as cab drivers, isn’t good enough for the classic, vintage and unusual vehicles associated with getting brides and grooms to the church on time.
Say “I Do” to Wedding Hire Car Insurance With The Chauffeur Guys
Most of our wedding hire car insurance customers come to us for specialist cover for vehicles such as:
- Popular Standard Vehicles – e.g. Mercedes, Jaguar, Range Rover
- Classic & Vintage Cars – e.g. Bentley, Rolls Royce
- High Performance Cars – e.g. Aston Martin, Porsche
- Other Non-Standard Vehicles
At The Chauffeur Guys, we’re on a mission to get you the best cover at the best price.
Why Is Wedding Hire Car Insurance So Important to You and Your Customers?
Wedding hire car insurance provides a safety net in case of any unexpected adverse events. Besides covering you and your business, it’s also a safety net for your customers.
They entrust you with the massive responsibility of getting the bride, groom and other members of the wedding party to one or several destinations, in style, and on time.
Imagine the consequences for you – and for your couples, their families and friends – if the best day of their lives turned in to the worst nightmare as a result of your business.
The Chauffeur Guys have sector specific knowledge of wedding hire car insurance. It’s our goal to make sure you end up with cover that’s –
- The best value on the market
- Insures you comprehensively against ALL potential risks
What Should Wedding Hire Car Insurance Include?
The ideal wedding hire car insurance for you depends on your vehicle and your specific business. One cap doesn’t fit all.
At The Chauffeur Guys, we find the most befitting wedding hire car insurance policy for your unique needs, often without the bespoke price tag to match.
Depending on your business and your vehicle, you might or might not need –
- Public Liability – should you cause personal injury or damages to a customer or a member of the public
- Employer’s Liability – should you employ any team members besides yourself
- Commercial Buildings – should you have office or garage premises that aren’t part of your household
- Breakdown – should your vehicle need repairs
- Replacement Vehicle – should you need to provide suitable alternative transport to your customers if your vehicle is out of action due to breakdown, damage or theft
- Interruption of earnings – should you lose earnings temporarily due to unexpected disruption your business
- Limited Mileage – should your vehicle usage be low and/or infrequent
- Legal Expenses – should you need a Solicitor in the case of legal action being taken against you
- Gap Insurance – should your vehicle be written off and you need to cover any depreciation between the purchase price of your vehicle and what your insurer will pay out
- Alcohol Licence – should you supply champagne or other alcoholic drinks in your vehicle
This is just a snapshot of the many elements of wedding hire car insurance that are available.
It can be baffling, even if you’re super switched on to your insurance needs. But, here’s the thing… You don’t have to be worry about it when you work with us at The Chauffeur Guys.
It’s our business to get you the best price for the level of insurance you need, hassle-free, friendly and seamless.